<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7763731?origin\x3dhttp://-selfdeceptions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, February 10, 2006

I was mood swinging today. So irritating la. Damn pissed off with limpy and some other shiats. Okay, whatever it is. Lessons were boring as usual. Nothing new, school's the same, everything's the same. Okay, maybe not. Things have changed. But i don't give a damn anymore. I feel so sick and tired of having to face certain things. Right.

Performance tomorrow. So lame la. Perform for people while they're eating dinner. I think they'll be too engrossed in eating to actually pay attention to us. And i so can't wait to get out of cca, and especially sjc. When that day come, i will so rejoice man. Oh well. V day gifts shopping on sunday. Something to look forward to, finally.

Have you ever felt so alone in this world? As if no one bothers to listen? But isn't it a fact? I've been doing the listening while people are doing all the talking. Its always like that. I need to vent, but to who?

Its only a matter of time.